problem loading tromino ascii file (.trc)

This forum is dedicated to discuss all problems and suggestions related to the use of geopsy database and its plugins (array processing, H/V,...).
gonzo80

problem loading tromino ascii file (.trc)

Postby gonzo80 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:22 am

Hello i have a problem loading an ascii file (*.trc) with 3 component N-S, E-W, U-D, this is the error message:

"Tromino ascii file: error reading header"

i tried to modify the header in every way!!

Suggestion?

thanx.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:01 am

After discussions with Tromino developers, Tromino ascii is definitively not a standard format. Users can customize it. This format has been removed from the list of readable formats. Apparently, Tromino software is providing export to sac or other common formats, readable by geopsy.

mermia

Re: problem loading tromino ascii file (.trc)

Postby mermia » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:19 am

I would like to import tromino trace into geopsy software, but till now, I can't do it? I can I do to perform analysis trace recordered by TROMINO with geopsy?
Thanks

Marcello

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:40 pm

Did you try to export them to sac or another format readable by Geopsy using Grilla?

melou

Postby melou » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:30 am

Hi,
I had the same problem, and I followed your instruction, then I get a .saf (doing export from grilla). But when I try to load this file on geopsy I have an error message saying: "Loading ASCII values from file.saf: Reaching the end of file at sample 0, missing sample". Even if in the N sample column of the table shows 290406. So, I don't know what to do.
Thanks,

Return to “Geopsy usage”